Thank you for your interest in Droptine Spirits.
We welcome all outdoor enthusiasts to participate in the Droptine Spirits Prostaff Program. This is an “at will” service program performed by team members who want to share the positive image of the Droptine Spirits brand and values. Prostaffers must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
All approved Droptine Spirits Prostaffers will receive the following products:
1 - Droptine Spirits Antler Cap
1 - Droptine Spirits Antler T-Shirt
1 - Droptine Spirits Antler Tumbler Glass
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please complete the adjacent form for further review by the Droptine Spirits development team.
Requirements of Droptine Spirits Prostaffers:
1. Short video clip of the team receiving the caps. 10 to 15 seconds.
video must be uploaded to social media platforms and Droptine Spirits corporate team at . Video must be shot in a landscape format (vertical orientation is prohibited).
2. Short video clips with animals and/or harvests promoting proper use of.
3. Two facebook post a month. One with our promo video and one giveaway. Prostaff member is in charge of scheduling and posting content. Please notify us when posting so we can share on our social media sites as well. Winner from give-a-way must be submitted to Droptine Spirits with proper shipping information.
4. Video clips using the caps and t-shirts.
5. The more interaction we get from your team the more products we will send. We put every team on a trial basis for one year before we consider spending any money on advertising.
6. Incorporate hashtag and URL campaigns into social media posts:
7. Every Prostaffer outfitted with our caps and t-shirts is required to send in a quality drinking picture (preferably with the Droptine beverage included) and product review.
8. All team members will also have the option to participate in our sales program. Earn up to 30% on promoting sales through Droptine Spirits. Each team will be given their own promo code to track sales. We will also offer discount pricing to team members and their families. All approved teams will be given more information.
We appreciate all feedback, and welcome all suggestions. Our main goal is to make every hunt for a great cocktail a positive one.